Covid-19 terms and conditions:
1. Entrance limited to vaccinated attendees as per the status of (Tawakkalna) app.
2. Entry is prohibited without Tawakkalna application.
3. Attendees above the age of 65 & those with chronic diseases are preferred not to attend.
4. Entry without mask is prohibited.
5. Keep mask on at all times.
6. Children below the age of 12 are not allowed to attend.
7. Checking the temperature upon entry and ensuring application of precautionary measures and preventing the entry of anyone whose temperature exceeds 38 degrees or shows symptoms.
8. Gloves are prohibited at all times.
9.Sanitize hands before entering and leaving the place.
10. Maintaining social distance at one and a half meters.
11. Ensuring seat placement and your non-compliance will take the action followed by the organizing company.
12.Adhere to the precautionary measures (not shaking hands, washing and sterilizing hands, etiquette for sneezing, and making sure that there is a safe distance at all times).
We are all responsible, come back with caution
Terms and Conditions:
1. The holder of this ticket shall be bound by these terms and conditions when issuing, using or attempting to use the ticket.
2. The organizing company, ticket department and all its employees cannot be held responsible for issuing the ticket, after tickets have been purchased.
3. By purchasing this ticket, you agree to comply with all terms and conditions and restrictions imposed by the organizer before or during the event.
4.After purchase, the value of the ticket cannot be refunded or exchanged, and only the organizer may resell the ticket or transfer it to a third party for the purpose of making a profit. The ticket becomes void when it is resold or transferred in an unauthorized manner, and its holder will not be allowed to enter the place as it can be taken out of it, the organizer reserves the right to cancel any advertised ticket with the intention of reselling it for profit or commercial gain.
5. It is possible to request the identification of a national identity card to verify age. The organizer may refuse entry to the ticket holder if he is under the permissible age or unable to present any original document proving identity or may, according to the organizer’s opinion, constitute a danger to himself or to any other person. In such cases, the organizer is not responsible for compensating the ticket price.
6. The ticket holder is responsible for verifying the date, time, place and age of the event. Ticket holders must arrive early to the event site, and the organizer has the right to refuse entry to late attendees, and in this case the ticket holder will not be entitled to claim a refund of the ticket price or request any compensation from any kind.
7. All ticket holders must comply with applicable health and safety laws/rules and comply with the rules and regulations governing the venue of the event as notified by the ticket holder from the time to another by the organizing body or the security apparatus in the place.
9 Ticket holders and their personal belongings may be searched upon entering the venue where the event is held, prohibited and dangerous items will be confiscated, and every item that the organizer or the security apparatus in the place where the event is held will be confiscated as dangerous or that could be used to cause damage to the venue or spoil the efficacy.
10. It is forbidden to bring professional photography and video cameras into the premises.
11. The organizer reserves the right to refuse entry and the right to expel any person whose behavior it considers inappropriate in its sole discretion.
12 The ticket holder, as present at the venue, consents to photographs, video clips and recorded audio clips that may be posted on the Internet.
13 Neither the Organizer nor the Ticketing Division shall be liable for bodily injury, illness, death of any visitor (including the ticket holder) or loss or damage to collectibles due to causes arising out of or in connection with the event.
14. When the ticket holder becomes inside the place and if he wants to leave, the organizer may refuse to enter him again at its own discretion.
15. In the event that the concert or event is canceled for legal reasons, security, natural disasters or for reasons beyond our control, the tickets department will return the tickets paid within 30 working days from the date of cancellation and the amounts will be returned according to the method of payment
Public concert by Amr diab