Workshop Terms and Conditions:
- Entry for persons over the age of 18.
- It includes entry to the festival and to all areas that do not include a special ticket.
- The workshop contains allergenic ingredients. Those with food allergies should not participate. The organizer is not liable for any health issues or allergic reactions during the workshop.
- Please arrive 10 minutes early, as the training hall doors will close 10 minutes after the workshop begins.
General terms and conditions:
By booking this ticket, you confirm your acceptance of all terms and conditions and acceptance of your compliance with the laws of the organizer before and during the event.
- The festival includes aromas for eating and cooking.
- Visitors suffering from epilepsy and sensitivity to sound and light are advised not to enter.
- The ticket holder is responsible for verifying the event's date, time, location, and age.
- Commitment to appropriate dress and observance of the regulations for preserving public taste.
- Dangerous and prohibited materials will be confiscated, and any materials that the organizer or the security apparatus at the event venue deems dangerous or that may be used to damage the venue or spoil the event.
- The ticket holder, in his capacity as the venue attendee, consents to photographs, video clips and recorded audio clips that may be posted on the Internet.
- The organizer is not responsible for the bodily injury or death, God forbid, of any visitor (including the ticket holder).
- The organizer disclaims responsibility for the loss or damage of personal belongings for reasons arising from or related to the event.
- The organizer reserves the right to refuse entry and expulsion of any person whose behavior it deems inappropriate, at its sole discretion.
- Tickets sold are non-refundable, non-modifiable or exchangeable. Ticket resale is strictly prohibited.
- All prices include value added tax. *In case the event is canceled, postponed, or changed the date of the event by the organizer*
- The ticket value is returned as a balance in the customer's e-wallet with the service provider.
- The customer has the right to use the balance to purchase a new ticket for the same event or any other event provided by the service provider.
- The balance must be used within the period specified by the service provider.