By booking this ticket, you confirm your acceptance of all terms and conditions, and acceptance of your compliance with the laws of the organizer before and during the event.
- Suitable for people with special needs.
- It includes entry to all areas that do not include a special ticket.
- The festival includes aromas for eating and cooking, Visitors suffering from epilepsy and sensitivity to sound and light are advised not to enter.
- The ticket holder is responsible for verifying the date, time, location and age of the event.
- Attendance must be at 8pm sharp, and the organizer has the right to refuse entry to persons who are late without any compensation or refund of the ticket price.
- Commitment to appropriate dress and observance of the regulations for preserving public taste.
- Dangerous and prohibited materials will be confiscated, and any materials that the organizer or the security apparatus at the event venue deems dangerous or that may be used to damage the venue or spoil the event.
- The ticket holder, in his capacity as the venue attendee, consents to photographs, video clips and recorded audio clips that may be posted on the Internet.
- The organizer is not responsible for the bodily injury or death, God forbid, of any visitor (including the ticket holder).
- The organizer disclaims responsibility for the loss or damage of personal belongings for reasons arising from or related to the event.
- The organizer reserves the right to refuse entry and expulsion of any person whose behavior it deems inappropriate, at its sole discretion.
- Tickets sold are non-refundable, non-modifiable or exchangeable. Ticket resale is strictly prohibited.
- All prices include value added tax. *In case the event is canceled, postponed, or changed the date of the event by the organizer:
- The ticket value is returned as a balance in the customer's e-wallet with the service provider. "The customer has the right to use the balance to purchase a new ticket for the same event or any other event provided by the service provider."The balance must be used within the period specified by the service provider. "
The Saudi Feast Food Festival, the largest of its kind in the Middle East, hosts visitors in a unique experience to consolidate and sustain Saudi cuisine with various dishes from all regions of the Kingdom by local and international chefs. It features a variety of recreational, cultural and educational activities for all ages in a winter atmosphere. The festival includes an olive exhibition, a business zone, heritage zone, stores, restaurants zone, AlMaidah “an immersive multi sensory culinary experience”, stage zone, kids zone, a workshop zone, and a competition zone, Gourmand Awards alongside the participating country zone (Greece).
“Free entry for children under the age of 12”
VIP Ticket Includes:
- Valet parking
- Dedicated Parking
- Private outdoor seating
- Fast track in the restaurant zone
- Golf cars Tour Guide
- Dedicated service utilities
- Dedicated seats in the main stage
- Kids area included
Free tickets will be provided for people with special needs (limited number)
For more information, please contact: