- Tickets are non-refundable and non-transferable under any circumstances.
- In the event of cancellation, postponement, or rescheduling of the event by the organizing party, the ticket value will be refunded.
- The ticket holder is responsible for verifying the event date, time, location, and the required age for attendance. Ticket holders must arrive early at the event venue. The organizing party has the right to refuse entry to latecomers. In such cases, the ticket holder cannot demand a refund or compensation.
- Ticket holders and their personal belongings may be subject to inspection upon entering the event venue. Hazardous and prohibited items will be confiscated. Additionally, any material deemed dangerous or potentially harmful to the venue or event by the organizing party or security personnel will be confiscated.
- By attending the event, the ticket holder agrees to the taking of photographs, videos, and recorded audio, which may be published on the internet.
- The organizing party is not liable for any bodily injuries, illnesses, or death of any visitor (including the ticket holder .
Live an unforgettable experience in the land of the poet Imru' al-Qais, and immerse yourself in the beauty of the breathtaking nature while learning about the history and culture of the Arabs in ancient times. This journey is not just about discovering the poet and his culture, but it will also allow you to experience the art of sand painting under the supervision of professional artists.