- Tickets are non-refundable and non-transferable under any circumstances.
- In the event of cancellation, postponement, or rescheduling of the event by the organizing party, the ticket value will be refunded.
- The ticket holder is responsible for verifying the event date, time, location, and the required age for attendance. Ticket holders must arrive early at the event venue. The organizing party has the right to refuse entry to latecomers. In such cases, the ticket holder cannot demand a refund or compensation.
- Ticket holders and their personal belongings may be subject to inspection upon entering the event venue. Hazardous and prohibited items will be confiscated. Additionally, any material deemed dangerous or potentially harmful to the venue or event by the organizing party or security personnel will be confiscated.
- By attending the event, the ticket holder agrees to the taking of photographs, videos, and recorded audio, which may be published on the internet.
- The organizing party is not liable for any bodily injuries, illnesses, or death of any visitor (including the ticket holder)
This journey will transport you back to the pre-Islamic era and provide you with the opportunity to discover the life of the poet Tarafa ibn al-Abd. You will also embark on a treasure hunt experience in a coin toss adventure and enjoy a unique experience in archery.