- Tickets are non-refundable and non-transferable under any circumstances.
- In the event of cancellation, postponement, or rescheduling of the event by the organizing party, the ticket value will be refunded.
- The ticket holder is responsible for verifying the event date, time, location, and the required age for attendance. Ticket holders must arrive early at the event venue. The organizing party has the right to refuse entry to latecomers. In such cases, the ticket holder cannot demand a refund or compensation.
- Ticket holders and their personal belongings may be subject to inspection upon entering the event venue. Hazardous and prohibited items will be confiscated. Additionally, any material deemed dangerous or potentially harmful to the venue or event by the organizing party or security personnel will be confiscated.
- By attending the event, the ticket holder agrees to the taking of photographs, videos, and recorded audio, which may be published on the internet.
- The organizing party is not liable for any bodily injuries, illnesses, or death of any visitor (including the ticket holder).
A Tourist Journey into the Life of the Poet Qais ibn al-Mulawah"
The journey begins with rich information about our poet, ends in an exploration of the stone experiences inspired by stories drawn from his life, and immersing into the world of the poet.
We conclude the journey with an evening gathering around the oud.