- Food is not allowed into theater seats.
- The registrants and their personal belongings can be obtained upon entering the event site at Princess Noura University, and dangerous and prohibited materials will be confiscated, and every material that the organization or management of the event deems to be dangerous, or that can be used and cause damage to the place, will also be confiscated.
- The ticket holder agrees to appear in media coverage in the event of public filming of the site or event, through video clips and audio clips; It can be published on the Internet.
- The organizing company is not responsible for any sickness, illness, or death of any visitor (including the ticket holder) who is affected or harmed by participating in the event, and bears the responsibility for providing first aid on site to help when needed.
Ticket terms and conditions :
- The ticket is not subject to cancellation, return or exchange.
- All prices include VAT.
- It is strictly forbidden to resell the ticket.
- The visitor or the ticket holder must abide by the seat number, if any, on the ticket.
- The ticket can be used on the date and time specified in it, and the ticket holders must arrive early (at least a quarter of an hour before the event time) to the event site, and the organizer has the right to refuse entry to latecomers, and in this case the request for a refund of the ticket price or Request compensation of any kind.
In case the event is cancelled :
- The value of the ticket has been returned as a balance in the e-wallet of the customer benefiting from the service.
- The buyer has the right to purchase a new ticket for the event or any event with the balance.