- A Minimum age: 10 years
- Number of open water sessions: 1
- Maximum training depth: 12 m / 40 ft
- Total training duration: 3-4 hours
- In purchasing this ticket, you agree to abide by all the terms and conditions and adhere to any other responsible terms and conditions or restrictions provided by the organizer before or during the event:
- Tickets prices are non-refundable.
- In case of event cancellation, postponing or changing the date by the event organizer:
- The ticket price will be refunded to the provider e-wallet
- The ticket holder is solely responsible for checking the date, time, location, and the age restriction of the event. Early arrival is recommended, and the organizer shall have the right to refuse any late entries and the ticket holder shall not have the right to claim for the reimbursement of the ticket price or any compensation whatsoever.
- All tickets holders and their belongings may be subject to search when entering the venue. Prohibited and dangerous items will be confiscated. Any item which the organizer or venue security personnel consider as security risk or that may be used to damage the venue or interfere with the event will be confiscated.
- The ticket holder consents to photographs, video, sound recordings of ticket holder be captured and used in printed and electronics media, including the internet as an attendee at the venue.
- The organizer accepts no liability for bodily injury, illness, or death of any visitor (including ticket holder) and / or loss of or damage to personal effects arising out of or in connection with the event.
- Reselling the ticket is strictly prohibited.
- The organizer has the right to remove whoever commits an act that, in the opinion of the organizer, is considered to be contrar
Have you ever wondered what diving would be like? Everything you need to know from A to Z to increase your knowledge and learn more about being a basic diver in order to dive up to 12m will be with the SSI Basic Diver pass the basic steps you take to dive into the splendor of the blue magical world.
We guarantee to achieve the various skills to upgrade your diving experience with all required safety measures and proper equipment.
The program :
• When you arrive at the site, you will be greeted by one of our professional trainers. Then fill out the necessary papers.
• Prepare and start measuring your gear, we provide you with fins, shoes, mask and other snorkeling equipment. Once all the equipment is set up, you will learn the basics of diving and then have a comprehensive and brief briefing on the dive. This consists of important information about dive sites, safety procedures, dive site attractions, marine life, and signs and signals.
• Dive under water surrounded by all the fish. You will enjoy the wonderful marine life and breathe underwater for the first time. One dip usually takes 35 to 45 minutes max depending on your breathing and air consumption.
• After your dive and back to the surface, we will help you identify the many species you saw during your dive. Diving helps develop bonds between people from all over the world who have a love for the sea.
- Certified Professional Trainer
- Underwater photography
- Beach entrance fees
- Diving equipment rental (excluding wetsuits)
Note : Transportation & meals are available upon request.