- Bring personal identification (national identity – residence – passport)
- The program is adjustable and increases the number of participants after coordination with the organizer
- Confirm the reservation by paying the full amount 48 hours before the flight.
- In purchasing this ticket, you agree to abide by all the terms and conditions and adhere to any other responsible terms and conditions or restrictions provided by the organizer before or during the event:
- Tickets prices are non-refundable.
- In case of event cancellation, postponing or changing the date by the event organizer:
- The ticket price will be refunded to the provider e-wallet
- The ticket holder is solely responsible for checking the date, time, location, and the age restriction of the event. Early arrival is recommended, and the organizer shall have the right to refuse any late entries and the ticket holder shall not have the right to claim for the reimbursement of the ticket price or any compensation whatsoever.
- All tickets holders and their belongings may be subject to search when entering the venue. Prohibited and dangerous items will be confiscated. Any item which the organizer or venue security personnel consider as security risk or that may be used to damage the venue or interfere with the event will be confiscated.
- The ticket holder consents to photographs, video, sound recordings of ticket holder be captured and used in printed and electronics media, including the internet as an attendee at the venue.
- The organizer accepts no liability for bodily injury, illness, or death of any visitor (including ticket holder) and / or loss of or damage to personal effects arising out of or in connection with the event.
- Reselling the ticket is strictly prohibited.
- The organizer has the right to remove whoever commits an act that, in the opinion of the organizer, is considered to be contrar
Abha is a city located in the southwest of the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia, and is the capital of the Asir region. Abha is characterized by its beautiful nature and mild climate throughout the year. It is also characterized by the abundance of agriculture and various fruits, such as grapes, pomegranates, dates, lemons, pears and apples.
Abha is considered an important tourist destination in the Kingdom, as it has many attractive places such as Mount Souda, which is the highest peak in the Kingdom, Wadi Namar, which is characterized by the beauty of nature, and the heritage village of Rijal Almaa, which displays the ancient life of the region, and the Sculpture Museum, which includes many works of art. The awe-inspiring.
A trip to visit the most important tourist attractions in Abha, including:
- Visit the village of Al Muftaha
- Visit Al Souda Heights
- Visit the Green Mountain Park
- Visit the lake of Abha Dam
- Visit the village of Rijal Al-Ma`a
Trip price for a group of 1 – 4 people
The duration of the tour is 8 hours
A tour guide
A popular meal