The holder of this ticket abides by these terms and conditions when issuing, using, or attempting to use the ticket:
- The Event is free, but a ticket is required to enter.
- Acknowledging and adhering to the regulations for preserving public manners.
- All ticket holders and their belongings may be subject to search when entering the venue. Prohibited and dangerous items will be confiscated. Any item which the organizer or venue security personnel consider as security risk or that may be used to damage the venue or interfere with the event will be confiscated.
- Ticket holder consents to photographs, video, sound recordings of ticket holder be captured and used in printed and electronics media, including the internet as an attendee at the venue.
- The organizer accepts no liability for bodily injury, illness, or death of any visitor (including ticket holder) and / or loss of or damage to personal effects arising out of or in connection with the event.
- The organizer has the right to remove whoever commits an act that, in the opinion of the organizer, is considered to be contrary.
- The ticket holder agrees that Van Cleef & Arpels may send personalized correspondence, through one of or more of the channels of communication approved by him. The Maison can contact the ticket holder by e-mail, SMS, telephone or mail. Personalized messages and communication may also be sent via social networking sites and other digital platforms. If the ticket holder wishes not to be contacted, an email needs to be sent to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Terms and conditions for tickets:
- Tickets are non-refundable
- The ticket holder is solely responsible for checking the date, time, location, and the age restriction of the event.
- for more information
- King Faisal Road, Ad Diriyah 13711