- Before entering the Sixth International Conference on Disability and Rehabilitation, it is taken into account that the state of health in the application of our mandate - immunized / immune -
- Tickets sold are non-adjustable, cancellable, returnable, or exchangeable.
- All ticket prices include VAT.
- Resale of the ticket is strictly prohibited.
- The Sixth International Conference on Disability and Rehabilitation considers that the ticket holder is responsible for verifying the date, time, place, and duration of the event, and ticket holders must arrive early at the event site.
- The organizer of the Sixth International Conference on Disability and Rehabilitation shall have the right to refuse entry to persons who are late for the scheduled commencement of the activities of the Conference, in which case the holder of the ticket will not be entitled to claim a refund of the ticket price or to seek compensation in any way. He is responsible for this delay.
- The organizer of the Sixth International Conference on Disability and Rehabilitation is allowed to search ticket holders and their personal belongings upon entering the conference site. Dangerous and prohibited items will be confiscated in coordination with the security authorities.
- You must comply with all the regulations stipulated by the state to maintain public decency.
- Upon cancellation, postponement, or rescheduling of the Sixth International Conference on Disability and Rehabilitation by the Organizer, the value of the ticket will be refunded as a balance in the customer's e-wallet with the service provider.
- The ticket holder must agree to the recorded photos, videos, and audio clips that may be posted on various social media sites by the organizer of the Sixth International Conference on Disability and Rehabilitation.
- The Organizer is not responsible for bodily injury, illness, death of any visitor (including ticket holder), loss, or damage to collections for reasons arising out of or associated with the Event.
- The organizer of the exhibition activities has the right to expel anyone who commits an act that the organizer deems to be contrary to the rules and regulations of the Sixth International Conference on Disability and Rehabilitation.
- The registration procedures for the conference are subject to the laws and regulations established in the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia.
Date : Tuesday, 06 December 2022
Opening Hours :
10:30 AM to 12:00 PM
City : Riyadh
Location : Alfaisal University, Riyadh
Price including VAT : SR 200
Assessment of Children with Dis-abilities | Dr. Jaya Tedla