Entry for Immuned people
- Each person has 30 minutes to enjoy the experience
-Age 13 and above
-food and beverage is not allowed
- Committing to always wearing a mask, and to follow the precautionary measures approby the authorities.
- Acknowledgment and commitment to the regulation to preserve public taste
- The usage of Professional cameras and videos are prohibited to enter the premises
- The ticket holder, in his capacity as attendee of the event venue, consents to photographs, video clips and audio clips that may be posted on the Internet.
- The ticket holder is responsible for the verification of the date, time, place and the age requirement, and the ticket holder must arrive early at the location of the event.
- The organizer has the right to refuse late entry, and in this case the ticket holder will not be entitled to claim a refund of the ticket price or seek compensation of any kind.
- Ticket holders and their personal belongings may be searched upon entering the event venue, dangerous and prohibited items will be confiscated, and any item deemed dangerous by the Organizer or the security apparatus on the premises of the Event will be confiscated or that could be used to cause damage to the venue or disrupt the Event.
- The organizing authority has the right to remove whoever commits an act that, in the opinion of the organizer, is contrary.
- Tickets are non-cancellable, refundable, or exchangeable
- All prices include value added VAT.
- The prices do not include the Parking and Valet Service.
- Reselling the ticket is strictly prohibited.
- If the event has been canceled, postponed, or changed by the organizer:
- The ticket value is returned as a balance in the customer's electronic wallet with the service provider.
- The customer has the right to use the credit to purchase a new ticket for the same event or any other event provided by the service provider.
Sara Shakeel's love letter to the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia continues in the "Majlistic"Al-Balad.
Landed in the magical coastal city of Jeddah, Shakeel reinvents elements from the past, present, and future. The historical quarter of Al-Balad is the main point of Sara's project, which she encrusted the landmark in thousands of Swarovski crystals for Jeddah people to immerse themselves in and enjoy! The architectural delight of Al-Balad offers as a background for a more intimate majlis-like setting- reliving the old traditional streets, but through the eyes of Sara Shakeel!
The Ticket include City Walk entry .