The ticket holder shall be bound by these terms and conditions when the ticket is issued, used, or attempted to be used, and to comply with other terms and conditions and restrictions of the organizer before or during the tour:
•You cannot participate if you:
oAre under the age of 16 and have not presented a written & signed parental consent or a legal guardian.
oAre under the age of 10 and/or below 1.2meters long.
oHave a medical condition that may
•This event/activity will not operate in weather conditions that the Safety team deem to be a risk for its participants (Wind limit 14 knots - Wave limit 1 meter).
•The guest shall arrive 15 minutes before the beginning of the tour having registered.
•The guest shall commit to always wearing a mask, and to follow the precautionary measures approved by the authorities.
•The guest shall sit in the seat advised by the organizers team.
•The guest may be requested to fly with a third party if the captain deems this be necessary for safety purposes.
•No food or beverages allowed inside the vessel.
•The guest will be responsible for all their belongings including and not limited to cameras, smart phones, sunglasses, jewelry or any personal belongings and shall not hold the organizer or any member of their team responsible for the loss of any of their belongings.
•Any medical conditions must be disclosed to a member of the team before departure. We are capable of accomodating those in wheelchairs, however the team must be notified 48hrs in advance.
•The organizer has the right to refuse late entry, and in this case the ticket holder will not be entitled to claim a refund of the ticket price or seek compensation of any kind.
•There will be Lifejackets provided by the organizer.
•There is a possibility of getting wet, please bring some dry clothes for your convenience.
•We highly recommend guests who are prone to any kind of motion sickness (or are unsure if they are) to use anti-nausea medication after consulting their doctor well in advance – we unfortunately cannot provide this medication.
•The organizer does not offer storage space for the guests’ personal belongings.
•The captain may request to view and possibly delete any photo or filming from your device whether be smartphone, tablet, or camera if filming of a photo includes third parties or children.
*The holder of this ticket abides by these terms and conditions when issuing, using, or attempting to use the ticket.
* Tickets are non-cancellable, refundable, or switched.
* In purchasing this ticket, you agree to abide by all the terms and conditions and adhere to any other responsible terms and conditions or restrictions provided by the organizer before or during the event.
* In the event of a cancellation, postponement, or change of the date of the event:
- The ticket value will be refunded as a balance in the electronic wallet with the service provider.
- The customer has the right to use the credit to purchase a new ticket for the same event or any other event provided by the service provider.
- Credits must be used during the season only.
* The ticket must be added to the Tawakkalna application to be able to enter.
* The ticket holder is solely responsible for checking the date, time, location, and the age restriction of the event. Early arrival is recommended, and the organizer shall have the right to refuse any late entries and the ticket holder shall not have the right to claim for the reimbursement of the ticket price or any compensation whatsoever.
* All tickets holders and their belongings may be subject to search when entering the venue. Prohibited and dangerous items will be confiscated. Any item which the organizer or venue security personnel consider as security risk or that may be used to damage the venue or interfere with the event will be confiscated.
* All prices include VAT.
* No professional cameras and video recorders are permitted at the venue.
* The ticket holder consents to photographs, video, sound recordings of ticket holder be captured and used in printed and electronics media, including the internet as an attendee at the venue.
* The organizer accepts no liability for bodily injury, illness, or death of any visitor (including ticket holder) and / or loss of or damage to personal effects arising out of or in connection with the event.
*Reselling the ticket is strictly prohibited.
* The organizer has the right to remove whoever commits an act that, in the opinion of the organizer, is considered to be contrary.
* In case of a complaint, kindly report it within 10 days maximum of its occurrence