• The holder of this ticket is bound by these terms and conditions when the ticket is issued, used or attempted to be used.
•Children under 12 years old are not allowed
•The ticket does not include entry to the boulevard
• Tickets are non-cancellable, refundable, or exchangeable.
• By purchasing this ticket, you agree to comply with all terms and conditions and to comply with other terms and conditions and restrictions imposed by the organizer before or during the event.
• In the event of canceling, postponing, or changing the date of the event:
The ticket value will be returned as a balance in the electronic wallet with the service provider.
The customer has the right to use the credit to purchase a new ticket for the same event or any other event provided by the service provider.
Credits must be redeemed only during the season.
• The ticket holder is responsible for verifying the date, time, place and age of the event. Ticket holders must arrive early to the event site, and the organizer has the right to refuse entry to late people, and in this case the ticket holder will not be entitled to claim a refund of the ticket price or request compensation from Any kind.
Ticket holders and their personal belongings may be searched upon entering the event venue, and dangerous and prohibited items will be confiscated, and any material deemed dangerous by the organizer or the security apparatus at the event venue or that could be used to cause damage to the venue or disrupt the event will be confiscated.
• All prices include value added tax.
• Professional photography and video cameras are not allowed to enter the premises.
• The ticket holder, in his capacity as attendee of the event venue, agrees to the photographs, video clips and recorded audio clips that may be published on the Internet.
The Organizer shall not be liable for bodily injury, illness, death of any visitor (including the ticket holder), or loss or damage to collectibles caused by or in connection with the event.
• Reselling the ticket is strictly prohibited.
• The organizing authority has the right to remove whoever commits an act that, in the opinion of the organizer, is considered to be in violation