Regular Terms & Conditions:
• Entry is by online reservation only and all participants under the age of 2 years old are for free.
• The Safari ticket permits entry into The Park
• Safari or Park tickets are only valid for one day
• Safari or Park tickets are only valid for the day of purchase
• Lost items may be found at the Lost and Found point in the Park. Please note that Riyadh Season is not responsible personal belongs and takes no responsibility if items are lost.
• The event organiser has the right to refuse entry to the Safari or Park if customers do not adhere to the terms & conditions
• No Food or Drinks are permitted in the Park
• Littering in the Park is prohibited. Fines of SAR 500 will be given to any person littering.
- Tickets sold are non- refundable non-changeable
- No refunds or exchange will be given for missed SAFARI TIME SLOTS for more than 20 minutes.
Safari Terms & Conditions
• All children under the age of 12 should be accompanied by a parent
• All safari customers must be at the entrance to the safari at least 15 mins before their scheduled time slot. Failing to do so may result in loss of safari ride.
• No refunds will be given for missed SAFARI TIME SLOTS.
• No feeding of the animals is permitted
• Hands and arms must be kept within the vehicle at all times
• No throwing objects outside the vehicle or at the animals is permitted
• No Food, Drinks or Smoking is permitted in the Safari truck or during the safari experience