Age 7 - 16 years old and must be confident swimming in deep water. Please ensure to complete the student information form which will be sent by email after the payment has been made. The following items are required when attending the course
7. Rashguard/ Swim top
8. Shorts / long lycra trousers
9. Change of clothes
Please ensure to complete the student information form which will be sent by email after the payment has been made. JYC Academy is located within JYC Marina. The drop off location for the JYC Academy is near the main gate and horse roundabout. To enter the Academy proceed into the marina and turn right into the Academy building near the Hill Robinson shop. Meeting point is the reception 15 mins before your session starts.
1. In purchasing this ticket, you agree to abide by all the terms and conditions and adhere to any other responsible terms and conditions or restrictions provided by the organizer before or during the event:
2. Tickets prices are non-refundable.
3. Each student attending the event must complete the student information form which will be emailed at the time of booking.
4. Should a student miss any lessons during the programme they cannot be re-arranged.
5. Students tuning up late may not be allowed to join the class if the onwater session has already started.
6. In case of event cancellation, postponing or changing the date by the event organizer:
7. The ticket price will be refunded to the provider e-wallet
8. The ticket holder is solely responsible for checking the date, time, location, and the age restriction of the event. Early arrival is recommended, and the organizer shall have the right to refuse any late entries and the ticket holder shall not have the right to claim for the reimbursement of the ticket price or any compensation whatsoever.
9. The ticket holder consents to photographs, video, sound recordings of ticket holder be captured and used in printed and electronics media, including the internet as an attendee at the venue.
10. The organizer accepts no liability for bodily injury, illness, or death of any visitor (including ticket holder) and / or loss of or damage to personal effects arising out of or in connection with the event.
11. Reselling the ticket is strictly prohibited.
12. The organizer has the right to remove whoever commits an act that, in the opinion of the organizer.